Sunday 2 June 2013

Hello Sweet Baby

Hi All,

I hope that everyone had (or is having) a great weekend.  What was supposed to be a quite one for me turned out to be quite hectic, but it was awesome catching up with friends and spending some well deserved quality time with my husband.

Just a quick post tonight to share with you all the card I am linking up to CASology, this week's cue card is Furry.  I coloured up these two cute little digi images from Sweet November (Safari Pals) with my copics and used a sentiment from Technique Tuesday's Sweet Baby stamp set stamped in chocolate chip ink from Stampin' Up.  This would have to be my all time favourite brown ink pad.  I'm not sure if you can tell from this photo but the little lion is popped up on some dimensional adhesive to add some depth.



Well it's just about my bed time so I best be off.

I hope you all have a fabulous week and thanks for stopping by :)

Pauline


6 comments:

  1. I love the images you used and your coloring is AMAZING! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great digi images and fantastic colouring. A great sentiment as well. Thank you for sharing this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shading is amazing! I love the dp frame around the perfectly clean white panel! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, what lovely coloring, so rich on these cute furry animals! Sweet baby card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, Pauline! Your coloring is divine! Congratulations on the well-deserved HM honor from CASology!!

    It's lovely to meet you and follow you and be number 10!! I remember when I hit number 10 like it was yesterday. Your blog and your cards are fantastic! I'm a tad late, but welcome to Blogland!!

    ReplyDelete