Sunday 9 June 2013

Oh.Em.Gee

Hi All,

I have a few Saturated Canary digi images on my computer and every time that I open them up to decide which one I want to colour up, I change my mind.  I find them a bit intimidating, I think its because they are quite detailed with lots of folds and pleats and I usually only colour up fairly basic images with lots of open space.

But today I decided that I would challenge myself to print one out and colour it up.  I decided on Rollerskating Zombie, as she was the one with a lot less folds that the others.  It took me three goes, but I did it lol!  And I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.  I then adhered her to a card and thought that I would link it up to CASology.


Thanks for stopping by :)
Pauline

3 comments:

  1. What great wheels, I used to have some of those. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably look like her after attempting roller skates, though I rocked them in the 80's ;) Your coloring is out of this world! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I think I had those skates! I hope I didn't look like that after using them...ha! Great CAS card, fun sentiment! Thanks for playing at CASology!

    ReplyDelete