Sunday 26 February 2017

I Love Roo

So I have been AWOL for a while now.  Sometimes life just gets in the way of doing the things that you love.

On top of that the craft room/office was in a terrible mess that just kept getting worse and worse.  Over the Christmas break my husband and I got stuck in and gave it a real good clean out.  Two full days and lots of garbage bags later we had a clean and organised room again.

So with a clutter free space to work in again I got back into the card making.  And what better way to get into the swing of things than by entering a card in a challenge.

I will just squeeze in getting this card into the Paper Smooches February Challenge - Love.








I made a bit of a miscalculation when cutting down the card stock....that's what happens when you aren't paying full attention!  I managed to save it by sticking a piece of patterned paper from an old October Afternoon paper pad along the side.  Glad I made the mistake because I actually like how it turned out.  I used A Little Lovin stamp set for the main image and sentiment and die cut some little love hearts out of the same patterned paper.

Have a great day or night, wherever you are in the world.

Pauline

3 comments:

  1. Your kangaroo is adorable, Pauline and beautifully coloured. Very sweet card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous CAS card--- I wish I could design cards this amazing! I LOVE the kangaroo and those hearts (that match the paper on the side)--- GENIUS and clever and fabulous all around:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun- hope you play along with our March challenge that starts tomorrow <3

    ReplyDelete